The Florida Urban Forestry Council (FUFC), established in 1991, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting sound urban forestry policies and practices by educating citizens and communities. The Council plays a vital role in statewide urban and community forestry by serving as a resource, catalyst and liaison concerning urban forestry issues.
The Council is supported by individuals, businesses, and governmental agencies, but support from the private sector is necessary to ensure maximum efficiency and results.
Current sponsor opportunities are as follows:
The Sustaining Sponsorship package bundles several sponsorship opportunities into one annual contribution. A minimum contribution of $1,000.00 includes the following items:
- Supporting Membership – includes up to five members of your company or organization.
- Advertisement in The Council Quarterly Newsletter – one issue will feature a full-page advertisement and three quarter-page advertisements in the remaining issues.
- Friends of Our Urban Forest Awards Program sponsorship – your company’s or organization’s logo will be included on all promotional materials in addition to a specific award being sponsored by your company or organization. Verbal recognition will also be given to your company or organization during the awards presentation ceremony.
- Your company’s or organization’s logo with a link to your web site prominently displayed on the FUFC web site (www.fufc.org).
For further information, please download the Sustaining Sponsorship brochure.
FRIENDS OF OUR URBAN FOREST AWARDS PROGRAM
Sponsorships of the Friends of Our Urban Forest Awards Program are available at the rate of $500.00 per award. Your company’s or organization’s logo will be included on all promotional materials in addition to a specific award being sponsored by your company or organization. Verbal recognition will also be given to your company or organization during the awards presentation ceremony. The seven Awards categories include: Outstanding Professional, Outstanding Tree Advocate or Tree Advocacy Group, Outstanding Public Educational Program, Outstanding Project, Outstanding Urban Forestry Program (Large Community—over 35,000 in population), Outstanding Urban Forestry Program (Small Community—under 35,000 in population), and Lifetime Achievement.
RIGHT TREE, RIGHT PLACE PLANTING GUIDE/POSTER
Sponsorships of the Right Tree, Right Place Planting Guide/Poster are available as follows:
- Four sponsors (or spaces) per poster--Central, North and South Florida versions @ $1,000.00 per space, per poster. Sponsors who are a Supporting Member of the Council shall receive a 10% discount on the sponsorship cost (from $1,000.00 to $900.00 per space, per poster). The sponsorship will be for a minimum of 5,000 printed copies per region
- Sponsor advertisement space on the back cover of the poster will be 3” wide x 2” tall and will include the sponsor’s logo (four-color available) and web site address. File format for logo submittal: EPS (encapsulated postscript file).
- Sponsor will receive 150 complimentary copies of the posters (current retail value of $525.00).
TRAIL OF TREES PROGRAM
Sponsorships of the Trail of Trees program range from one session per day up to sponsorship of the full two weeks. Typically, two performances per day are scheduled at the rate of $500.00 per performance. For a two-week period, the total is around $10,000.00 to offer the program. Sponsorships are available to cover costs plus $150.00 (i.e., minimum sponsorship would be $650.00 per session).
Sponsors will receive:
- Recognition from the podium for their support.
- Sponsor name on the Trail of Trees banner.
- A plaque acknowledging support of the program and
- A certificate of appreciation.
- A “Supporting” Membership (valued at $200.00) for up to five members of their company/organization.
- The opportunity to provide an insert for the packets which are given to the school representatives.
For further information, please contact the FUFC by calling 407-872-1738 or via E-mail at email@example.com.