Tree Line USA
The Arbor Day Foundation, in cooperation with the National Association of State Foresters, recognizes public and private utilities that demonstrate practices that protect and enhance America's urban forests. The Tree Line USA program promotes the dual goals of safe, reliable electric service and abundant, healthy trees across utility service areas. For further information, please visit the Arbor Day Foundation web site.
Florida Tree Line USA 2015 utilities include:
- City of Winter Park (Winter Park Electric)
- Florida Keys Electric Cooperative (FKEC)
- JEA (Jacksonville Electric Authority)
- Ocala Electric Utility
- Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC)
- Sumter Electric Cooperative, Inc. (SECO)
- Talquin Electric Cooperative
- Tampa Electric Company (TECO)
- Duke Energy Florida
For further information, please contact Lou Shepherd, Urban Forestry Coordinator for the Florida Forest Service, via E-mail Louis.Shepherd@freshfromflorida.com or by calling 850-681-5881.